Things I thought before I was a mom, that I laugh about now:
- My house will be just as clean 😂😂😂😂 babbaahahahahahahaa
- My house won't look like a toy store 😂😂
- My decor won't change because I have a baby.
- I will get my pre baby body back. Yea right.
- My kid won't drink juice-- he drinks it 2x a day.
- I won't race out of Target because I'm that person with the screaming kid.
- I thought I was tired.... hahahahaha
Moral of the story, don't judge... you never know what you might be that person with the kid who won't stay in the cart so you have to wonder the aisle trying to shop while keeping them safe.